Polaroid Siesta Hostel, Granada, Spain
10th Sep 2013

This Hostel is of a very good standard. Very clean and in a very quiet location. The only thing is it is down a side street. The best features of this Hostel are the roof top terrace the clean rooms and bathroom. The main lounge is excellent to chill out in.

The Boutike Hostel, Seville, Spain
9th Sep 2013

I had an excellent stay in this hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The surrounding are excellent. You can relax downstairs in comfortable conditions. The kitchen is a very high standard. My favourite part was the breakfast in the morning. Where they make you crepes and waffles. With free jam, coffee , orange juice and yogurt. Thank you for kindly booking my Alhambra ticket. Also for the friendly advice on which tapas bars to visit and what to taste. Peter

Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel, Tarifa, Spain
5th Sep 2013

This Hostel is an excellent choice to stay at. The Staff are very nice. They take care at looking after you. I really can not speak highly enough of them. The Kitchen is excellent it even has a dishwasher. I really like the mojito hour. That is a good way to start the evening. I had a wonderful experience at this hostel. The Terrace has a good view of Africa when it is clear in the evening just before sunset.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga, Malaga, Spain
4th Sep 2013

I stayed here for one night. It is located within walking distance from Train Station. So for me it done the job. As my flight was arriving late into Malaga. My only thought is there is better located hostels in Malaga. However the Staff are excellent and very friendly.