• Estonia, Couple, 41+
Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
29th Apr 2015

Thank you for very nice services and advices about the locations in the city. It was a great pleasure to stay at your hostel.

Thank you for your kind comments Tarmo. It's excellent to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel, and that our staff were able to point you in the right direction so that you could make the most of your short stay: we all know our city very well and are always happy to make suggestions and to help you plan your itinerary. Come back and see us again. Regards, David.

• Estonia, Couple, 41+
Whitepark Bay Hostel, Whitepark Bay, Northern Ireland
27th Apr 2015

Thank you for providing such a nice hostel and services. Thank you for letting me to check out later due to my headache. I recovered well and enjoyed the rest of the day.

• Estonia, Male, 41+
Hostel Diana Park, Helsinki, Finland
25th Sep 2013

Thank you very much for very service and kindness. Everything was excellent during my two nights of the stay in you hostel.

• Estonia, Mixed Group, 41+
Hotel Central, Casablanca, Morocco
4th Feb 2013

I stayed at Hotel Central for 5 days in the beginning of February with my two teenage children. We all enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff was very helpful all throughout of our stay. Also the breakfast was very authentic and gave a fresh start for every new day. There is a nice terrace on the roof with beautiful views over the area and to the mosque. Location in the medina makes the hotel more attractive. We will come back some day!

• Estonia, Mixed Group, 41+
Riad Iaazane, Marrakech, Morocco
31st Jan 2013

Thank you very much for providing me and me children with information and the tea at our arrival. We will recommend this riad to all travellers in Marrakesh, and will come back some day for sure.

• Estonia, Male, 41+
Arsenal Tavern Backpackers, London, England
7.7
8th Feb 2012

It was nice place to stay. Value for money was very much in accordance what you got. Nice and helpful staff.