Marco Polo Top Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
25th Mar 2016

For sure it is the best located and value for money of my trip. Near Blaha Lujza station, (Possible to walk form Keleti train station so you can save som money). The price I paid for the room I would never pay anywhere else. it is near a lot of the nicest clubs in Budapest you can do basically everything walking. despite they have a huge club just underneath, the place is literally dead so this place is definitely good for a nice rest ( go hang out at Szimpla Kert 2 blocks way from the hostel)

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Hostel Blues, Bratislava, Slovakia
23rd Mar 2016

There is no better place in town. It is really easy to get there, staff is amazingly helpful, friendly and gorgeous ;) . They gave a nice room with a view to the castle and on my first night there, they had a sort of local cuisine cooking classes to get people along and we all ended up spend our nigh tin the hostel bar. I was really fortunate to spend 2 night there and meet the most amazing people on the planet. Thank you you very much Girls

Prime Rooms, Vienna, Austria
21st Mar 2016

Definitely I felt like home. It was the first time I have stayed in a hostel with this character, more like a fraternity and I loved it. They welcomed me right on the gate and carried on my bags up to my room. we had a really nice dinner and had the drinks at the place. the house is amazing and is 10 min walking distance form Schoenbrunn Palace. easy to get by public tranport.

Thank you friend :) Hope to se you in summer again!! best whishes - prime Rooms Team

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
Post Hostel Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
19th Mar 2016

I had and amazing time there for sure. The hostel is quite decent and organized without losing the fun. Their bunker beds are the best I have have ever stayed. Staff are great, they are so chill out and friendly that it is quite possible to hang out with them during their time off. The beer museum is just around the corner from the hostel. the best place to hang out in Town. Thanks Robert, Diego, Thiago and the Hungarian guy who I forgot his name, to make my stay in Prague so special.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
Mr Frills B&B, Rome, Italy
21st Dec 2014

I could say that I felt better than home. Paolo received us late night and even tired, he spent some time to explain everything about the B&B and Rome. (Thks for the 10 EUR max. rule) The B&B is perfect for those who wish to rest after a long day walking. The rooms were clean and enormous, anywhere else it could easely fit 8 people in, but it was all ours :). The location could not be better. If you have a time and energy you don`t even need to spend money on public transport.

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
12th Dec 2013

Nice place to stay for sure!! No complaints at all, the Breakfast was amazing, bathroom was the cleanest I've ever seen, The staff is helpful, the location would not be better and safer.

Pocitos Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
7.7
16th Feb 2012

Staff!!! , no comments , extremely nice and welcome, the atmosphere was one of the best we had in our trip, if it wasn't raining, we surely would put that place down. Unfortunatly that room for six downstairs is a "bunker". There's no way to sleep there with only one fan. We've changed the room and we got locked inside during the night because the door didn't have a knob and the fan wasn't working too, try to realize how bad it is once you are in a hurry to go to the restroom?

Sur Hostel, Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
15th Feb 2012

Nothing to complain at all, Rooms were really spacious and clean, everything was well organized, Nacho and Pablo were a terrific hosts, they made a typical asado that night and we all in the hostel had a really nice time, Even with the party is possible to chill out there without any problem, I really felt like home with friends

Art Factory, Buenos Aires, Argentina
7.1
12th Feb 2012

I was expecting something more, Saulo was the only one who was really helpfull, the other were a shame, our room did not have a fan. The structure of the hostal was OK and is very well located close to two diferentes "Subte" stations

Lagares Hostel, Mendoza, Argentina
9th Feb 2012

Surely the best hostal We've stayed during our journey through out South America. We also recommend the tour that they offer at there, we got one and was unbeliveble, thanks Damian and Fabricio for our really nice stay we really felt we were in a Hotel!!