Cruz del Sur Hostel

The Singing Lamb Backpackers

Puerto Natales, Chile

• 30th Jan 2014

El Calafate, Argentina

I had a great time in there. The staff was awesome, helped me in EVERYTHING, allways with a smile in their face. Breakfast starts early, which was good for the morning excursions. If I'll be back to Calafate, I wish they have a room for me again :)

• 29th Jan 2014

• 27th Jan 2014

Pousada Sao Jorge

Bonito, Brazil

The staff was great and the place was excelent !!!

• 7th Dec 2013

Villa Arqueologica Chichen Itza

Chichen Itza, Mexico

Best hostel I´ve been so far. The location was perfect, the character was awesome. We were treated with kindness by the staff, all the time. I recommend this hostel, for sure! I also suggest to get dinner and breakfast at the place. It´s a great and delicious amount of food. The guide they recommended for visiting the archeological park of Chichen Itza, Victor, was also great. Nice job, guys, and thank you from Brazil.

• 20th Feb 2013

Mama's Home

Tulum, Mexico

We did a 12 day trip around the region in Mexico, met many people on our way and the only unpleasent person we met was the hostel staff. Besides that, the hostel was OK, not expensive, not noisy, good breakfast and clean. The location was good for having a good walk around, although it was very far away from the beach, which didn´t matter for us cause we located a car.

• 19th Feb 2013