New York Budget Inn, New York, USA
18th Apr 2014

El Misti Hostel Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
17th Aug 2013

It's my 4th or may be 5th time in the hostel. The most attractive things are the location and the atmosphere. Plus the breakfast is also very good, careful I'm not European nor from US so i don't have eggs during that meal.

Hostel Black and White, Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil
14th Aug 2013

The building itself is very cute and easily organized to meet people, mostly if you are traveling by yourself. The staff was very gentle, nice and very good predisposition.

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
13th Aug 2013

The hostel is very nice, the swimming pool is a brilliant idea. The breakfast (which is very important for me, although i don't eat eggs during it) is EXCELLENT. Is easy to get to the hostel, the staff was very helpful and kind all the time.

HI Praia do Forte Hostel, Praia do Forte, Brazil
11th Aug 2013

The hostel was the best part of my trip to the beach, honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The thing is that the place is not for young people in the season of August (at least), is more for couples, families but definitely not people traveling by themselves unless you are a too quiet person.

Hi, in summer is always a season with more parties and more people. And winter is quieter. But we always have interesting people staying and interaction always happens! Thank you for your comment. Hope to see you soon!

CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6.9
8th Aug 2013

I think for me the worse was that I had almost to climb the street where they are located is too declivitous. And to have vacations in Brazil, what I expect is to have brazilian staff working at the reception, not only european people.

Our prime location is tucked in a small residential street, next to a national park, and 2 min away from Copacabana center, the metro & beach, to us this makes up for the fact that we're located on a hill. We try to have a good mix of international staff & different ages to create a traveller atmosphere. Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
Reñaca Beach Hostel, Vina del Mar, Chile
7th Feb 2013

The best staff I've ever met! They care a lot about the guests of the hostel! I really recommend it! Plus the view from the terrace: AMAZING

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
Che Pampas Hostel, Rosario, Argentina
30th Nov 2012

They did not have the option available to pay in credit card and let us know late :(....but regardless that, it was a very very cool hostel!