Bilbao Central Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

I only stayed one night but it was an enjoyable night, the manager gave us some good recommendations on things to do, the hostel was clean, they had free breakfast and it was really well located, I would go back.

• 14th Jun 2014

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay at Olga's Place, it was located in what appeared to be an old apartment but everyone was so nice and the size of the hostel was perfect since everyone got to know each other, go out and have a good time. I would definitely go back.

• 12th Jun 2014

Summer Cadiz

Cadiz, Spain

It was an okay hostel, nothing particularly special, my biggest complaint would be that there's only two showers for a whole floor, which just isn't enough for the amount of people on the floor. The staff were nice and helpful though.

• 7th Mar 2014

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel definitely deserves it's reputation, everything was perfect, from Mamma's delicious dinners to their very comfortable beds. It defiantly made me feel at home, it created the perfect environment to meet lots of new people, the location was amazing, the staff were very friendly and were able to answer all my questions about touristy activities. Can't wait to go back and stay at this lovely hostel again.

• 27th Feb 2014

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

It was a lovely hostel situated in the center of Faro with great facilities. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The staff were nice but seemed absolutly incapable to advice about anything to do in the area,, they could offer no reccomendations on what to see or where to eat. They also did very little to try find any answers for us instead just saying 'I don't know'. The owner Nuno was very nice and savvy so in the end we just ended up going straight to him if we wanted to know something.

• 6th Dec 2013

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

I can safely say it’s probably one of the best hostel experiences I’ve ever had, the managers were all lovely, it really was a family there and they do all they can to include all guests. The dinners were amazing, the walking tour is definitely worth taking as well. The rooms were clean and enjoyable. The rooftop terrace was perfect and I will definitely stay there again in the future :D

• 28th Sep 2013

Hostal Mundial

Madrid, Spain

To be honest when I booked the hostel I mostly booked to for location and that's all I really got. I found the staff a bit surly and I don't think they smiled at me even once. The room was what I expected but I'm not sure why this is classed as a hostel since there is no common room or anything. When I wanted to leave my bag in storage for 5 hours the receptionist sort of grumbled and moaned then accepted grudgingly.

• 26th Sep 2013