Location: Germany, Age: 25

Haus Accommodation

Perth, Australia

This hostel used to be Easy Perth Backpackers which was a hostel with a great atmosphere but not the cleanest and tidiest place to stay... the Haus Accomodation staff has obviously renovated some things, there are new furniture and the toilets and showers were really clean. The location is good - train station, super market, wifi spot etc. are more or less around the corner. For some reason there were not many people staying at House Accomodation but maybe Perth is not busy during winter.

Thank you for your review, we would love to see you back here on your next visit and yes winter is a bit quiet overall in Perth.

Aussitel Backpackers

Coffs Harbour, Australia

One of the nicest backpackers I've stayed at in Australia. Super friendly staff, good atmosphere... would definitely recommend this place. Plus you can hire a bike for just a few dollars!

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

The rooms were really nice and the staff was friendly, would definitely stay there again. The free wifi was not the fastest but ok.

Hi Philine Thank you very much for your great review. It was great to have you here. We are always trying to improve things at the Inn and we definitely will take your advice in consideration. A few more access points may improve the speed a little. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels :) The Sleeping Inn Team

Somewhere to Stay

Brisbane, Australia

The West End is really nice and the hostel offers a shuttle bus to the city every hour. For some reason most of the people who were staying there were from France :D

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

The hostel was alright, nice staff, good location, free wifi downstairs. It's a really big hostel though you should like this fact if you stay there.....

Dolphins Beach House

Noosa, Australia

Really nice place to stay... not always quiet at night as there were people talking and watching TV until late and the wifi was not accessible if there were too many people trying, but these are the only things I would complain about this hostel and I would definitely recommend it though.

Castaway's Backpackers Cairns

Cairns, Australia

This was a really nice place to stay, friendly staff, free shuttle to the centre (but I didn't mind to walk so I never used it), clean and the wifi was good. Most of the people were long term and had a job, but it was nice to get some sleep for a change :D

Elephant Backpacker Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Nasty smell in my room, not exactly clean and the girl from the reception could get quite rude with some guests... Not a place where I would stay again if I ever came back to Sydney.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Really nice and clean hostel + friendly staff. I've never seen such a comfy dorm before. Two of four nights were a bit noisy, but all in all it was a pleasant stay. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 4th Mar 2013

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice hostel, quite big but that didn't matter as we only stayed there for two nights. Good atmosphere, helpful staff and excellent location!

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Really good and safe hostel! Great facilities and nice staff. The place to stay in Alice Springs ;-)

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

A really nice and clean hostel, stayed there for 3 nights and it was good fun. Friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely book this hostel again.