Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

The Walrus Hostel

Location was very convenient - short walk to Waterloo station and also to some of London's most famous sites (Big Ben, the Eye). Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the bar downstairs had a great atmosphere (allowing outside food was a plus). I liked the single bathroom/shower on each floor, although waiting in line to use them can be frustrating. The major downside to Walrus Hostel is the proximity to the train tracks - SOOOO loud! You probably won't get a good night's sleep here.

YHA Stow on the Wold

Cotswolds, England

Very clean and secure, friendly staff, and decent lounge area.

England hostels aren't the greatest but no real complaints about this one. Nice lounge area upstairs.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

I stayed here for a week but I wish I could have stayed longer! Most fun hostel I have EVER been to with the BEST staff. You will never be bored at Carpe Vitae, they take you out every night but there is sooo much to do during the day as well, with lots of awesome day activities organized by the staff. I met so many chill people here and by the time I left it was like leaving my family. I will be back to Budapest and Vitae one day!!

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Everything was spotless, the free breakfast was great, and all of the facilities were just fantastic (I loved having a REAL bathroom!!). The common area was also a great place to hang out with other guests. Lilly was amazing and made me feel right at home. Thank you for a great stay!

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Most helpful and friendliest staff EVER, free breakfast AND free dinner, awesome events every single night! This is by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Thank you for an amazing time in Krakow!!! Miss you Olga, Johanna, and the rest of the fabulous staff! :)

Nancy! Thanks for the review, it means a lot to us! Hope the rest of your Eurotrip goes well! Come back for another sausage fest, haha!

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice hostel - it was actually more like a hotel. Modern and clean facilities, beds, rooms, etc. The location was pretty good as well. Not very fun or interesting for solo travelers though!

The room I stayed in (30 bed mixed) didn't have proper lighting which was pretty weird, but other than that it was pretty good for a 30 bed dorm. Clean facilities, good location (walking distance from Friedrichstrasse), very helpful staff and a fantastic bar. However I feel like there are much better hostels for solo travelers, this one wasn't very sociable and had a lot of big groups of travelers.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location is amazing, literally just a 5 minute walk from the Amsterdam Centraal train station. The smoking area was fun and I got to talk to a lot of people, but this hostel would probably be more fun if you are a huge stoner or if you are traveling with friends (I traveled solo).

Fantastic room layout! It was awesome having my own curtain over my bed. The free walking tour was very fun (thanks to Kai who is absolutely crazy) and the pub crawls were surprisingly good as well, considering how small and quaint Bruges is. The Bauhaus bar was also awesome - very cheap and GOOD beer! Free breakfast in the morning was also fantastic.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The bathrooms and showers were located pretty inconveniently and it was also annoying that the lounge area closed at night. Other than that, it was clean and well-located and the lounge area was really nice. Nothing special though.

Beautiful, clean hostel! Loved that my room had an en-suite bathroom as well. Super convenient and charming location. The staff were super fun and friendly and even took us out at night. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Loved the ambiance of the place, loved the organized activities - super easy to meet people for a solo traveler. Walking tour and pub crawls were fun! Location is fantastic as well, I walked EVERYWHERE (even back from clubs).