Arch-Ist Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

If you want to go to a cheap hostel, in an amazing location, and meet other travelers, then this is the place for you. The owners Omur and Omush are super awesome. I love Merve, she was phenomenal, make sure to give her a hug and have her guess your astrological sign. My trip to Istanbul wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without them. Expect to meet people here and have fun. It is very laid back here.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Dear dave, this is Merve, Thank you very much for your being here, it was a pleasure to host such nice and cute people like you! You know we say 'See You!'' So, hope to See You soon dear Dave!!! :)

Aizuya Inn

Tokyo, Japan

I've been to tons of hostels, but I am a big fan of the party hostels where there are lots of people looking for friends at the hostel to meet and travel with. However, since we were traveling with my roommate's mother, we figured a more quiet and calm hostel would be for the better. Aizuya Inn was the perfect place for a traveler to get a good rest before going out on their itinerary each day. It was quiet, safe, clean, helpful staff, and cheap. I enjoyed getting so much rest for a change.