Location: Indonesia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Good location, near bus stop. Really nice hostel, it just looks like a hotel. It also have a lift, good thing for traveller w/ big luggage. We can buy Kyoto City Bus One Day Pass at receptionist,too. Staffs were nice.

• 16th Apr 2013
  • Indonesia

Quite far from train station, quite a prob for traveller w/ big luggage. It's nice that we arrived there around 10am they let us to check in early. I don't know about other room, but my room have no window. I mean, yes it have a window, but no mirror, so the wind from outside can easily came in to my room. The weather so cold at the time I stayed there and it just like I sleep outside. And I can clearly hear people talking outside the hostel when I sleep, quite annoy me. AC doesn't work,too

• 12th Apr 2013
  • Indonesia

Toco is a very beautiful ryokan, it has a very beautiful garden. Staffs were really nice, really friendly and helpful. Definitely will go to Toco again next time !

• 9th Apr 2013

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

Great location, only a few minutes to the train station, really near to Sumida River. Staffs were nice, I sent several package to their address and they keep my package for me so well. We can use umbrella for free and borrow an adaptor.

• 8th Apr 2013