Location Indonesia, Gender Female, Age 29

16th Apr 2013

Good location, near bus stop. Really nice hostel, it just looks like a hotel. It also have a lift, good thing for traveller w/ big luggage. We can buy Kyoto City Bus One Day Pass at receptionist,too. Staffs were nice.

AS House (Asakusa Smile), Tokyo, Japan
6.6
12th Apr 2013

Quite far from train station, quite a prob for traveller w/ big luggage. It's nice that we arrived there around 10am they let us to check in early. I don't know about other room, but my room have no window. I mean, yes it have a window, but no mirror, so the wind from outside can easily came in to my room. The weather so cold at the time I stayed there and it just like I sleep outside. And I can clearly hear people talking outside the hostel when I sleep, quite annoy me. AC doesn't work,too

9th Apr 2013

Toco is a very beautiful ryokan, it has a very beautiful garden. Staffs were really nice, really friendly and helpful. Definitely will go to Toco again next time !

Khaosan Tokyo Original, Tokyo, Japan
8th Apr 2013

Great location, only a few minutes to the train station, really near to Sumida River. Staffs were nice, I sent several package to their address and they keep my package for me so well. We can use umbrella for free and borrow an adaptor.