Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

It is a nice hostel and really value for money. It was comfortable staying in the hostel. It should be a pleasant stay but unfortunately my last night there was spoil by other guests who are totally inconsiderate. First of all, the sound proof of the hostel is very bad. Therefore, the noise created by other guests (walking up and down the staircase, shouting, screaming, laughing etc) in the late midnight for about an hour had woken me up from my sleep and cause a sleepless night.

• 24th Jan 2013
  • Malaysia

Hello. Thank you for choosing Six Degrees, and for taking the time to give some honest feedback. Our apologies about the noise on your last night. Unfortunately sometimes other guests are indeed rather inconsiderate and we're not always available to tell them to shut up! However we have now put some signs up urging people to keep the noise down at night, and we have plans to improve the sound-proofing in the room that you were in. I hope that you'll return to Six Degrees in the future to see (or hear, rather) the difference that this has made. Thanks again, and happy travels!

Beppu Guest House