I LOVE staying at Lover Bay! At first it was hard to find where they are located, but thanks God finally we were able to call and found them! I couldn't believe we stayed near a beach. It wasn't a beach that we want to swim, but it was still pretty since we could enjoy relaxing time there. The location is PERFECT, many places to eat good Chinese food, buy things and EASY to get coconut drink (which I LOVE). The owners are FRIENDLY, HELPFUL,speak English! Rooms are clean! Will come back! Lenny H.

• 1st Feb 2013
  • Indonesia

I LOVE the staffs & the Owner (very friendly,helpful).Location is GREAT! They provide a GREAT map! Great value for money. The dorm room is for 8 ppl, which I didn't mind, but it feels dark & stuffy, coz not enough lighting.If the room is repainted,rearranged,&lighting added, I'm sure it'll feel neater, more organized, cleaner. I used to work for in interior design field-small rearrangement will do BIG. But I REALLY APPRECIATE that the owner listened to my feedback. I KNOW they'll do better SOON!

• 30th Jan 2013
  • Indonesia

The location is good, close to main places we needed to go. Staff was also friendly and the owner was helpful to solve our AC problem. The only thing is this: if you choose dorm rooms, I don't really like the toilet/shower/washroom area because for some reason, often I found "things" that haven't been flushed by people. But if you order the family room, it's not that bad because you have your own toilet/shower room. It's a good deal for the money you pay.The dorm room wasn't bad, only the WC.

• 25th Jan 2013

Shanghai Dock Bund Hostel

Shanghai, China

Thank you Dock Bund Hostel! I REALLY enjoyed staying there! Away from the crowd, but not too far from main places we wanted to go and only 6-10 min walk from the Metro Station. I LOVE the staffs. They were all very friendly, are hard workers, very patience and HELPFUL! They deserve some BONUS! I'm a person who LOVES to ask detailed questions to make sure I get things correctly, and the staffs answered all of my questions. Our room was CLEAN and NEAT! Facilities are GREAT! Will come back there!

• 21st Jan 2013

Dragon Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I REALLY enjoyed my stay at Dragon Hostel! Staffs were excellent! Many FREE facilities. I was afraid I’d choose the WRONG hostel. Many other were rated higher, but the Lord Jesus led me to have peace with this! Praise God! I’m an Indonesian, studied and worked in the US (11 yrs). Now studying in GZ, China. If you’re a budget traveler like me (but want a clean hostel), you’ll like Dragon. If you’re a super TALL/BIG person,book their BIG room. I’ll come back to Dragon Hostel again! NO DOUBT! Lenny

• 30th Jan 2012