Holidays in Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were really really friendly, I was sick for the duration of my visit and the older lady bought me lemon and honey tea constantly. It was also clean and nice and had a balcony with a beautiful view of the old town.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Funky Meridiano

Granada, Spain

This hostel is okay. More like a hotel with dorm rooms. Not much of a social atmosphere; although staff are all fantastic. No lockers in the dorm rooms but u have a key to get in the room itself. It is clean and the bathrooms are nice. Breakfast is also ok.

• 19th Jul 2013

Thanks for your comment. It’s true that during your stay there weren’t as many people as we would have liked, but we’re glad that you still enjoyed your stay. See you again sometime!

A really amazing hostel (I've been travelling europe for 5 months and this is one of the best) Everyone is so so friendbesti made amazing friends and had great nights out! So clean and also and our room (10 bed I think) had a massive balcony ovrrlooking the beach. so amazing!

• 16th Jul 2013

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

clean hostel. not very social though and a much older clientele base. if i went again, i would try a different hostel purely for the social aspect i look for. however, was very clean and the staff were really lovely.

• 4th Feb 2012

Thank you for your positive comments about the hostel - I hope you enjoyed your stay. The hostel welcomes a wide range of guests of all age groups and nationalities - including families with children, backpackers, groups, people who have been hostelling all their lives: it's a very eclectic mix, which is our strength. On the weekend you stayed we were busy - most of our guests were foreign students on a weekend away from Dublin, Athlone and various UK universities: meaning most of our guests at the time were in their late teens and early 20s.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

this was an amazing hostel! one of the best i staid in whilst in Europe. free breakfast is excellent! and its a really good location at a good price. staff are also friendly and knowledgeable.

• 2nd Feb 2012