South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

I booked à single twin room. I thought it was a twin bed in a single rooms but to my surprise it was 3 staple beds which are all very small and mattresses where just sponge and very bad for the back. On top of that they gave me dirty sheets full of woman's hair! Horrible experience!

• 3rd Feb 2013
  • Belgium

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you did not get what you were expecting. However, on the website it does state that the two bed private room with shared bath would have bunk beds. All of our bedding is washed by a professional cleaning company every day and delivered to the hostel in clean and sealed plastic bags. Regarding the hair on the sheets, they should have been looked over better before they were given to you. We are very sorry for that and will take better care in the future to check for things like that. We will be getting new bunk beds and mattresses soon, we are under new management and will also be doing renovations to improve our hostel. We hope once these changes are made you will try us again. We thank you for being our guest and again I'm very sorry you were unsatisfied.

Villa Nika

Marsala, Italy

Villa Nika is a wonderful place to stay. The apartment by the pool was beautiful, a huge kitchen, very nice and clean bedrooms, private terrace... The swimming pool is fantastic, situated in a beautiful garden. Mauro and his parents are lovely people and do every effort to make you feel at home and comfortable. I was very happy at Villa Nika. A perfect place for relaxing, close to beautiful Marsala and near to the beach. I would certainly turn back! Thank you!

• 12th Sep 2012