Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very nice hostel with lovely rooms and good computers, wifi etc. Location is very central and near all main hostels in District 1... only thing to watch out for is that alleyways do not have there own st names and are marked in the following way e.g. 123/45 st ABC is an alleyway by no.123 on st ABC and you want builgin no. 45 on the alley! Also be aware that pickpocketing is quite common in Saigon in general but I had no issues on my stay and staff were very helpful in poiting out potential!!!

• 13th Nov 2013

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Very nice hostel with big bar and pool. Only downside was no communal computers, bit good wifi downstairs so not really an issue.

• 12th Nov 2013

Sam So Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very friendly staff!!! Girl who worked in the evenings was particularly sweet and helpful. Very good facilities, large nice rooms but might be a bit on the quiet side for those that are on a party/gap year trip.

• 9th Nov 2013

Bit "gap yah" for my taste but perfect if that's what you are looking for.

• 8th Nov 2013

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Very good experience in general. Free breakfast in morning and fruit and tea/coffee all day were great. Was disappointed then when I tried to re-book my room I was told that there was space but they couldn't guarantee me the room and in the end tried to move me to a different hostel with the logic that I "had stayed there before so I could go somewhere else but new visitors would want to stay in the actual hostel so needed to be priority"

• 4th Nov 2013