Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

Had a great stay here! Staff were helpful

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I had a great stay at the Andes Hostel! By far the best part were the daily hostel events (dinner, karaoke, bbq). It made meeting people and conversation fun and easy. Only recommendation is to have the bag storage room cleaned. Loved the rent-free Blow dryers AND straighteners in the bathrooms. Thanks for the wonderful stay, hope to be back soon!

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a great Hostel regarding location, free breakfast, price, and cleanliness. The staff were also very friendly and welcoming. It was difficult to move about the bedrooms, there just wasn't enough room. I am a light packer and I don't require a lot of space, but coming in at night, it was difficult not to wake the others up because your locker door would be right in their face. I also wish there was a community area (other than the bar) to hang out & meet people in.

Hi Julie,thanks for your kind comments.Nellys will hopefully construct a common room in 2012,we're just waiting on permission from the council which unfortunately takes a long time