• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
14th Oct 2013

The rooftop terrace was the BEST! We watched a free movie (with free popcorn) one night, and sat and watched the sunset on the next night. The breakfast was also excellent and saved us a lot of time and money trying to find elsewhere to buy it.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2012

A wonderful place to stay! I enjoyed my time very much, and Louis was truly the most gracious owner and host I've had the pleasure of staying with in all my travels.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Samesun Montreal Central, Montreal, Canada
7th Mar 2012

The free breakfast was wonderful, and the Wednesday night cheap beer deal made me decide to hang out with the other travelers when I wouldn't have otherwise! Great idea! The one single bad thing was that the musician performing that night was turned up far too loud for such a small space. Overall, a truly wonderful stay, and one I will recommend to everyone I know traveling through Montreal!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30