#bunk taksim

Istanbul, Turkey

Really great place - clean, comfy beds, good lockers, GREAT wifi. Not a big fan of the extra breakfast charge, but I didn't see that until after I booked. Bed linens are nice, cleanliness is excellent, showers are great.

Good to find a hostel in Dallas. It's in Irving, the suburbs, so a car is really necessary to get around. Nice big backyard and common area. There weren't many geusts there when I was, but this place would be great with a good group. Never once did I see hostel mgmt or any employee.

This place is amazing! Clean, cool, authentic, and a great bang for the buck. Great location, although give yourself at least 45 minutes on the subway to get there from airport. Independente combines the hostel feeling with high quality, glassy acommodations. I highly recommend!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

This place is great!! Very kind staff, always ready to serve tea, put on dinner, or give some good pointers to visiting Marrakesh. Lots of common areas including an outdoor terrace upstairs. Showers are pretty junky, and there wasn't a single sink with hot water and a mirror, so I didn't shave while I was there. Wi-fi is spotty too. But overall, awesome time at a great hostel. You can get the real "hostel experience" here!