Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This was probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Every staff member is amazing and helpfull all the time. The lay out is super social, easy to meet people. The dinners are amazing. I could not recommend it enough. It does get full often so Make sure you book.

• 1st Oct 2013

2A Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Staff were amazingly helpful at any time. The cleanest hostel I have been in for a long time. Berlin metro is great and it is based on a station so doesn't take that long to get anywhere. You got a login for wifi for only an hour. Then you needed to ask or another one. Not ideal but first world problem!

• 26th Sep 2013

I have never seen toilets as dirty and disgusting a this. It reminded me of a 5day festival that no one had cleaned them during the process. Impossible to get sleep with noise all around you most of the night. Bad expierence.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Dorms are big but not sociable with the lay out. Loud at night time. Very nice place to stay but if you want to meet people, probably not here. Staff were very helpful with everything.

• 16th Sep 2013

Hotel Stars Bordeaux Gare

Bordeaux, France

For a place to sleep this place is awesome. For anything else, don't go. It is just a hotel that we use for one night stay in transit.

• 8th Sep 2013

El Hostal

Antigua, Guatemala

We were the 2 guys over Christmas with the motorbikes. I loved it there. Thank you for being so accommodating for everything. I have been telling anyone I meet that el hostal is the only place to stay in antigua. Great atmosphere. Having cheap beers really helps people socialise there. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Only complaint was the light in the morning in the 10 bed dorm. But it wasn't a huge issue. Still got enough sleep.

• 22nd Dec 2012