6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

This is a good Hostel, well-located and very nice atmosphere ( people are very friendly)! I totally recommend!

• 12th Jul 2014

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

This is a good hostel with a very nice atmosphere! The only problem that I faced was the staff that forgot to finalize the extension of my reservation and I had to move to another hostel.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Globetrotter

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

It is a good hostel close to the city center, they have a nice bar with a very good price! I recommend it!

• 16th May 2014

People B&B Palermo

Palermo, Italy

I liked, very clean, nice atmosphere and very nice staffs. I totally recommended!

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I guess it is a good hostel with a very nice atmosphere and people. The location is very good and you spend less than 5 minutes to arrive on the beach. I liked it!

• 15th Jan 2014

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

From my point of view, this is a good hostel. They have a very good location in the Medina and a very relaxed atmosphere with a very friendly people. Totally recommended!

Adventura Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

This hostel is quite new. They are very energetic with the hostel, in general, the staffs are very nice. The hostel is also located in a very charming area of Warsaw! I liked a lot the time that I spent there.

• 11th Oct 2013

Hotel Jorgensen

Copenhagen, Denmark

This hostel has a very nice physical structure but they do not use it properly. In general, the staff members do not promote any interaction between people and the beds are not nice! The good points are the hostel is clean and has a very good location.

• 30th Aug 2013

Apple Hostel Italy

St Petersburg, Russia

I put this hostel in top group of my list; the staffs are very friendly as a consequence the atmosphere of the hostel is very nice! Moreover, the location of the hostel is wonderful, then, you can easily go to all touristic places without taking a bus or metro. It is totally recommended!

Nova House

Moscow, Russia

This is an apartment that the owner is offering some beds. They have very good facilities and a very nice locationI I liked it!

The location of this place is wonderful. This is not a hostel, then, they do not have the facilities such as common areas or kitchen. If you wanna just a place in the city center I recommend you. If you wanna I place like a hostel to interact with people, this is not the place.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

I was in their hostel in Manchester and in Liverpool. Definitely, this hostel is much better than the hostel of Manchester. They have a very nice room where they serve the breakfast . In general, this hostel has a very nice structure.

• 15th Jul 2013

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

I went to their hostel in Manchester and Liverpool; I particularly preferred the hostel in Liverpool. This hostel is an average place.

• 12th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hello there!! Thank you for your comment. Yes, we are pretty proud of our sister hostel in Liverpool. In Manchester yes, we are slightly different but that's what characterizes us. Our old building is a perfect image of the Mancunian's industrial era, which fits also with the whole style of the Northern Quarter (area of the city center the hostel lays on). Hope to see you again in one of our hostels soon. :))

It is a good hostel, very good location in front of the beach! In general, I liked it!

• 13th Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

This hostel has a good structure, but they can improve in some aspects such as stuff member and atmosphere. The location is very good and you are able to move around NYC easily.

Hotel Opera

Brussels, Belgium

This is a good hotel with a wonderful location. From my point of view, they have a good relationship between price and quality.

• 10th May 2013

Beds N Roses Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is not a place for people who are atraveling alone, but if you are with a group of friends, I definitely advice it.

• 25th Apr 2013

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

It is a very good hostel! Totally recommended!

• 31st Mar 2013

SG 1 Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It is not a wonderful hostel, but it is not a bad one!

• 27th Mar 2013

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Blablabla' Faro

Faro, Portugal

It is a good option in Faro!

• 25th Dec 2012

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is a very good hostel! A good price and a good quality!From my point of view, they need some computer to visitors.

• 20th Dec 2012

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is one of the best that I've been! The staffs are very good!

• 14th Dec 2012
  • Globetrotter

I guess is a good hostel. They have a good relationship between price and quality.

• 15th Nov 2012

Terramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

The hostel has a good physical structure but the administration is really bad. The opening time is very limited. The staffs really do not care about the clients, they do not have any information about the city and etc.

• 17th Aug 2012

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is one of the best that I have ever been!

• 26th Jul 2012