Reviews: cinderella1987

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The staff was wonderful! No matter the time of day/night, there was always someone there if I needed something. The location is right down the road from Chinatown, super easy access to Union Station, close to tons of bars and great places to eat. However due to its great location, if you get the room I got, sleep is a bit hard with the cars and bar people outside making lots of noise. Overall it felt like I was at home with my family, I was very comfortable and will definitely stay there again.

HI - Sacramento Hostel

Sacramento, USA

The private room is ok for its price but I guess i expected more for how much i paid, like a better bed maybe. This my was second time staying there, with my first in a dorm style room. the house is beautiful, parking is cheap, location is good, the piano is in need of a serious tuning, overall i recommend as a great hostel for a layover between places as sacramento is go for 3 days max in things to do.

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

Loved the location! Room is very small and could find just one plug to charge my stuff. Bed was comfy! Showers were ok, not bad just a little less pressure that I am used to. I did not know about the 4th floor guest lounge until I was leaving, sad about that. The gym was great (It is a YMCA after all). Only issue is my door stuck and would stay open if i forgot to make sure it closed when I left. I will be staying there again