Reviews: cinderella1987

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 28

The air conditioning in the sleeping area was great. The bed was comfy and the staff was very nice. Easy to get to from the airport via the metro. The deck was gorgeous both at night and day. It was the perfect place for me to relax during my 21 hour layover. Thanks!

Backpackers INSIDE

Seoul, South Korea

The hostel was great. The only issue I had was Min assigned me the lower bunk by the door and when I cam back later another girl was sleeping in it so I had to use top bunk which I was very upset about. Not sure if staff also assigned her that by accident or if she was rude and just took it. Otherwise good value and good location. Need better directions from subway. (Exit 4, go left until street, go right (crossing intersection w/ dunkin donuts on left), walk past 7/11, right at chicken place)

• 19th Jun 2015

Washington DC House

Washington DC, USA

My second time staying there, and my second time ending up with a bed right next to the window over looking H st. That was the worst part for me as it can be loud. otherwise i enjoyed my stay, way more people this time around which made for a nice environment. It's a great location, close to Union Station and Chinatown. Grocery store 3 blocks away so use of kitchen was easy! I recommend!

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The staff was wonderful! No matter the time of day/night, there was always someone there if I needed something. The location is right down the road from Chinatown, super easy access to Union Station, close to tons of bars and great places to eat. However due to its great location, if you get the room I got, sleep is a bit hard with the cars and bar people outside making lots of noise. Overall it felt like I was at home with my family, I was very comfortable and will definitely stay there again.

HI - Sacramento Hostel

Sacramento, USA

The private room is ok for its price but I guess i expected more for how much i paid, like a better bed maybe. This my was second time staying there, with my first in a dorm style room. the house is beautiful, parking is cheap, location is good, the piano is in need of a serious tuning, overall i recommend as a great hostel for a layover between places as sacramento is go for 3 days max in things to do.

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

Loved the location! Room is very small and could find just one plug to charge my stuff. Bed was comfy! Showers were ok, not bad just a little less pressure that I am used to. I did not know about the 4th floor guest lounge until I was leaving, sad about that. The gym was great (It is a YMCA after all). Only issue is my door stuck and would stay open if i forgot to make sure it closed when I left. I will be staying there again