Reviews: pvillebob4658

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 54

Benedict Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I rented a 3 bunk room for my own use because of the price. Upon arrival, there were some problems that made my stay less pleasant. There was a washer but no dryer for clothes. Since I didn't have time to hang dry my clothing, I ended up spending a morning at an offsite laundry. My visit was in early March and it was rather cool and rainy. The window in my room couldn't be closed. Fortunately, they provided a space heater which helped. There were two shower stalls and two toilets for men

Capitol City Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The location seems a bit sketchy buti didn't have any problems. The staff was very helpful and eager. Considering how much hotels cost, this place is a good deal and convenient to bus lines. I may notrecommend it to my mom or sister but i'd stay there again.

It was one of the most expensive hostels I've ever visited. Granted, it was cheaper than a hotel room. Boston is expensive.

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Somewhat better than average. It's close to the bus & train stations and the downtown area.

The staff was great. The rest was very comfortable. It's diectly across the street from the underground less than 6 stops from most of the things I wanted to see in London on my first trip there.

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

Nothing remarkable. It was a little better than your average hostel.

Cardiff, Wales

I didn't stay here but can't remove this from my itinerary.

A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof

Nuremberg, Germany

I'm really rather tired of places that look for every way to charge visitors for everything beyond a bed. This hostel was very typical as far as features. The biggest selling point was its proximity to the train station which was really all I wanted.

Bekpek Kiel

Kiel, Germany

It's pretty typical for a hostel. I was rarely there so I don't have much to say about it.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Pretty typical for a hostel. It's really big and easy to find.

Paddy's Palace Belfast

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Their wifi was down all 3 days. Otherwise, it was ok... nothing special.

L.A. Venice Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I didn't end up staying here...

The bed wasn't comfortable but otherwise, it was adequate.

Thank-you for taking your time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input and have forwarded your review to our maintenance department so they can resolve the issue. We wish you all the best on your travels and we hope to see you again down the road.

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

The best hostel I've used to date. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. The staff & volunteers were great! The only issue I have was the lack of a printer (minor) and the poor wifi signal unless you're sitting at the front desk. I'd definitely stay there again.

Nothing notable.

Mamma Mia

Rome, Italy

The person who was working was not a positive experience. He felt a bit creepy.

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

They were painting and renovating when I was there. One of the windows came off it's hinges so I had to change rooms. The hostel was ok but a ways from the scenic part of the city and the bus strike complicated things. I'd rate this as an average hostel.