• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Astor Victoria, London, England
8th Feb 2013

The kitchen area and dining area are very nice, and there are an assortment of cooking utensils available. If you're a light sleeper wear earplugs people may come into your shared room late at night. There is also a room to keep your luggage if you check out. While I was checking in a police officer came in asking about a camera that was stolen from someone in the hostel, however, I didn't have a problem during my stay. Other than that it's a pretty decent hostel as advertised.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
31st Jan 2013

The staff is very helpful and informational in terms of good sites to see. They also helped us bring our bags to ours rooms, which is not common for all hostels. I stayed in a four person bedroom with a shared bathroom. As a note if you're a person that doesn't like waiting to use the bathroom, and checking to see if folks are done I would recommend getting an en-suite room. There is an extra bathroom in the dining area too, however.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Hongdae Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
20th Jul 2012

The hostel manager is very friendly and fun to talk to. The hostel was great, however, the people that were also in our room were really rude and woke us up.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Danim Backpackers, Daegu, South Korea
26th Jan 2012

The staff was very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. It made my stay in Daegu that much more colorful.