• Germany, Couple, 25-30
Hostel76, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
2.0
20th Mar 2013

That was the worst Hostel ever!!! Travelled a lot in my life and saw plenty of hostels, but this hostel was an impudence. We missed our bus so we called them to tell, that we arrive in the morning. "No Problem" they answered. But when we arrived, the hostel was closed. We waited for 90 minutes, called them, rang the bell,etc. but nobody opend. So we looked for another hostel and wrote them, that we won't pay. We still wait for an answer. That's totally unprofessional and a shame. Never go there!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
Samba Green Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11th Mar 2013

Was the cleaniest hostel I've ever seen. Also the staff were really friendly and helped us with everything. Would suggest to everyone to got there if you come to Rio. Also the Caipirinha-night was a lot of fun. Was really perfect to start our journey over there. Therefore I'll come back on my way back home and book right now again!!!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
5.4
21st Nov 2012

Hostel was a nice place to stay, what depends on the atmosphere and on Bella, who were sooo friendly!!! I think such things are always the most important on travelling and especially in hostels. BUT the bed was unacceptable (and I saw many! hostels in my life!). Blood spots and mildew on the bedsheet, mildews on the ceiling, that fall down on on the bed regulary . We asked for some new bedsheets....the same dirt. But this don't depend on Bella, but on the unfriendly guy who made the rooms.