Newton Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

The location is great and it's very clean and comfy. Good beds. Not too much going on in the hostel though. Free internet really good.

Asylum Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Free internet on the computers was good, but the missing remote for the tv made it tricky to use. Good place to base yourself for exploring.

The Old Swan Barracks

Perth, Australia

Nomads Airlie Beach

Airlie Beach, Australia

Good place, the atmosphere was friendly and is great spot for getting ready for you Whitsundays trip.

Civic Guest House Backpackers Hostel

Townsville, Australia

It was a great place, in walking distance of everything and they picked you up at the greyhound. It was clean and the staff so friendly and helpful! There were only 2 toilets and 2 showers for the whole floor though, and it they were in use we had to go downstairs to the others, a bit annoying when dressed only in a towel! But otherwise fantastic.

Bells Beach Backpackers

Torquay, Australia

The hostel was great and I had a fantastic time there. they were really helpful and it was so relaxed and comfortable it was like being in shared house with friends. I deffinately recommend it!

Irish Murphys Geelong

Geelong, Australia

I really enjoyed staying here, it is above a pub where they have live music, so if you want a quiet night in it's not for you, but I was in the mood for that. The place is clean and tidy, but the light in the bathroom above he sinks was gone, and the hallway could do witha few more sensors for the movement sensored light - I had to walk a bit down the corridor in the dark before the lights would come on. The pub landlady and all the staff were great and I'd stay again.

Urban Central

Melbourne, Australia

This hostel is very nice and clean, with good beds and friendly staff. The kitchen is good and maintained really well, if a little small for the number of people there, and only 1 small pan! Any issues they are quick to help out with. I have even extended my stay here for more than a week so far. The only issue is the cost of the internet here, it works out more expensive than most other places I've been so it can be very difficult. I would reccommend staying here.

Nomads Westend

Sydney, Australia

The staff were really friendly and I enjoyed staying at this hostel. It's not the most up to date, and the kitchen is too small for the number of people staying there during peak, but it is cleaned well. The atmosphere was good.

The Maze Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

The accomodation itself wasn't great. It was a bit dirty and the corridors smelt bad. My second room was fairly clean, but it stank of petrol (?!). The staff were really good and helpful though. I was uncomfortable with security though, as there are no lockers in the rooms.