Auberge L'Apero

Montreal, Canada

Just stayed one night but will likely return on future trips to Montreal. Close to a metro and the Bell Centre. Friendly staff. Was in a 6 bed dorm, and a goodly-sized locker with lock was provided along with the room key. Felt safe and welcome. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Comfort Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good hostel. Great location right in the heart of Causeway Bay shopping district. Hot showers, free coffee in the morning, helpful staff. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm, and my one complaint was that the rooms are not in the same building as the reception so there's not really a common area close by to meet people and hang out.

Hanoi Old Town Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

My two brothers and I used Hanoi as a base for travels around North Vietnam and ended up staying here a total of three times. We stayed in a different triple room each time, and each was a comfortable, air-conditioned retreat from hot and crazy Hanoi. For the price, I would highly recommend and definitely stay again. Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Riad Verus

Fez, Morocco

Great staff, amazing breakfast. Great location. And easy to find (blue signs with arrows guide you from near the medina entrance). Cooking classes offered and delicious tea provided. Would definitely recommend.

One of my favorite hostels. Very helpful staff. Amazing roof terrace. Great breakfast. Only complaint was that it was a bit hard to find the first time. But that was also my first venture into a Moroccan medina so that might have been why... Would definitely stay again.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great! Very social hostel with a lot of things going on in case you're lost for things to do in Madrid. Very helpful staff. Great facilities. Would definitely recommend.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

One of the best run hostels I've ever stayed at. These people have their stuff together! Great atmosphere. Comfortable beds. Warm showers. Helpful staff. Great all around.