Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
7.4
14th Feb 2014

Everything was clean & the bed was very comfortable, so I slept well. Not so good was having to go down the stairs to the bathroom, especially in the middle of the night to use the toilet. I aimed to go downstairs for breakfast, but after going down & up stairs, & finding out there was another set of stairs after another long walk, I decided to give breakfast a miss, as I needed to go to work.

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
2nd May 2012

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. So close to everything, & staff very helpful. The breakfast was really great - yummy yoghurt, fruit, two types of cereals, eggs, toast - the works!! Beds very comfortable & the rooms were nice & warm, & ensuite bathroom is so good. Shower was fantastic - plenty of hot water & great pressure. Will definitely stay there again if I visit Dublin..

3rd Apr 2012

Staff were very helpful & all spoke excellent English. My main reason for choosing this Hostel was that others had said the beds were comfortable, & sure enough they were. I stayed in a 4bed dorm - very clean. Bring a padlock if you plan to leave any valuables in the dorm locker, as there's no means to lock it. My only complaint about this hostel is that people are allowed to smoke in the dining room area, & the smoke drifts out into the computer room. Smoke was also smelt in corridors upstairs