Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Just wow. Thank you for your warm welcome, although i messed up with my reservation and was in a really bad mood after my delayed flight. The rooms are amazing and I easily could have stayed there much longer. The patio and the pool are breathtaking, especially at night. I'll come back one day, promise!

• 31st Jul 2013

Hi there, Thanks for the review - we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Come back soon! -Management Team

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

What should i say? Its definitly a very good hostel with everything you need. But maybe i'm just not the type of tourist who likes to stay in a big, high-professional hostel with somewhat impersonal and anonymous atmosphere. I can't really put the finger on what i disliked, the staff was very very friendly. One of them even lend me his bus card. But still, if you' re looking for a small, warm and intimate hostel you shouldn't probably go there.

• 12th Jul 2013

Thank you very much for giving us your review!!!

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Awesome, especially for that price. Everything is lovely, the atmosphere, the staff, the rooms. Location is good and very close to the trainstation and the nemo museum, a little farer to the centre and the museums though. As said before walls are very thin, so if you have a light sleep you might use earprotection.

• 8th Oct 2012

To put it simple: This is the best hostel i've ever been to. We got a free upgrade to the best room with private bathroom. The room itself was better than most 'real' hotels. Great kitchen, lovely staff, great location, awesome atmosphere. 100% recomendable.

• 5th Feb 2012

Pension Salamanca

Salamanca, Spain

Location couldn't be any better, its very close to Plaza Mayor. Our room was small but clean and comfortable. There has been some construction on the roof, starting at 9 at the morning. The walls are quite thin, as well. Therefore we had to use earplugs, but then we slept fine. All together we can recommend this hostel, because of its good value for money.

• 30th Jan 2012