Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Pipa Hostel HI

Pipa, Brazil

Pipa hostel was amazing! Great people and great staff! A friend I met transferred hostels to come to Pipa hostel because it was a lot more fun and also has a pool and bbq we ended up using! The rooms are large and cleaned well everyday. It's an easy walk to the beach and to food/bars. Don't forget to visit dolphin beach whole you are in Pipa!

Albergue da Costa Hostel

Natal, Brazil

The staff were all super helpful and even wrote down step by step directions for me to go visit Pipa during my time in Brazil. (I also recommend going to Pipa and staying at Pipa Hostel). They had live music multiple nights, but it didn't affect me being able to sleep. The people who stayed at the hostel were all amazing! Mostly people in their late 20s and 30s. It is only 2 blocks from the best beach in Natal, Ponte Negro.

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It is an a great location in the center of the city! There is a large central room where you can meet people and they have activities on different nights and a pub crawl. They also have daily walking tours in conjunction with Sunset Destination Hostel to show you around the city.

BlueMoon Hostel Lagos

Lagos, Portugal

It was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at! It is also in the center of town and a quick 5 minute or less walk to the amazing beaches!! I highly recommend staying here! There is a cute patio and tv room for people to hang out in and meet each other. There are tons of bars and restaurants directly outside the hostel! The water activities are amazing! (If you want to see dolphins take the seafaris speed boat to see them!). The hostel has the largest ensuite bathroom I've ever had in a hostel!

Ljmonade

Cascais, Portugal

I stayed in the large mixed dormitory room. I was not happy that the room had no secure storage and was in an attic with no door. There was only one bathroom with shower for 3 rooms of people and everyone seemed to leave their stuff in there. The hostel is a short walk to the beach and the center of town. The walk back at night is a little dark so I wouldn't really want to do the walk alone. There are places to go out at night after a good day at the beach nearby the hostel in town.

This B&B was a little taste of paradise!!! The house itself is adorable with an exquisite garden surround it and views over the entire city! It is an easy walk to a majestic castle with the most amazing grounds I've ever seen! You can pick up the bus practically outside the B&B and take it up to the fortress and another incredible castle! The walk into the city of the town in amount a minutre and you have cute restaurants, wine bars and tourist shops.

Sunset Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The sunset destination hostel was amazing! I went in Aug. when it was hot and having the pool on the roof was a great asset! The staff were all very helpful. The hostel has free walking tours and dinner activities to help you meet other people staying there. The location is next to the water so you just have to walk up a hill to get to the center of town (everything in Lisbon seems to be up a hill). I would highly recommend this hostel!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I was in a room across the entire floor from the bathroom. It was terrible to shower and have to walk across the stair well which was freezing cold and open to the out door air.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Great staff and clean rooms

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

In the winter there isn't much to do, but Santorinii was beautiful. The owners of Caveland were great and super helpful.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Great staff, I got a free upgrade due to a bad roommate. I had an amazing time, the apartment style rooms are awesome!