City Hostel, Novi Sad, Serbia
22nd Jun 2015

I highly recommend this lovely, colourful hostel in the centre of Novi Sad. It's clean and tidy, and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The manager was very kind to offer us his parking spot for the night, and later when I realised I had left something behind, he went long out of his way and spent ages to arrange things at my best convenience. I am very grateful and hope to return one day, as the city is lovely itself and it deserves more time! Thanks a million!

Central Hostel Riga, Riga, Latvia
6.0
22nd Oct 2013

I liked our double room but the shared bathroom was not cleaned at all during our stay, even after I notified the receptionist about it. We had to leave our bags in the storage room during the following day - no labels were put on the bags, and when we came back to pick them up the door to the storage room - which can be accessed by everyone in the building - was unlocked. Luckily everything was in place.

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany