Astor Museum Inn

Good choice! Real good vibe and full of likeminded travellers. Your typical back packers hostel...

• 23rd Oct 2013

Hi, thanks for your message. We love to see all the backpackers having fun here @ the Astor Museum. We are glad you stayed here and contributed for this great atmosphere we have going on. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

Great Hostel, well worth paying a little more. Rooms were better than other local hostels, great common room, helpful staff and easy to get a beer downstairs. Only negatives were cold showers and lots of Australians ;))))

• 24th Oct 2012

Ahhhh, not the best hostel, but feel I cannot complain much due to the fact it is dirt cheap. Seriously.... Too many beds, too many people staying in a small room. The triple bunk beds are disragceful - I was in the middle and had people spluttering and coughing all night above me. Never got a wink of sleep, lockers so small COULDNT PUT ANYTHING in it. Room was hell - wanted to sleep on street instead. REAL LACK of plug sockets and the ones in bathroom were CEMENTED up Over night WTF? Never agen

• 22nd Oct 2012