• New Zealand,
Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Apr 2013

Amazing staff, great location, good atmosphere. More than willing to help out in any way and give advice, they knew everyone's names and liked to joke around and have fun. Good value for dinner and free pub crawl (you only paying for the shuttle service ) roof top area was great with fantastic view, it was a pleasure. Awesome to feel so welcome in a foreign country.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
Yes! Porto Hostel, Porto, Portugal
14th Sep 2012

I spent three nights at the Yes! Porto Hostel and absolutely loved it! It was everything you could want in a hostel - clean, modern, well-equipped, excellent location, friendly young staff, and great value for money! My friends and I couldn't stop raving about it. It had a fun, young and friendly vibe which was exactly what we were after. Loved the daily ''shot o'clock'' and the free brekkie! I wouldn’t hesitate the stay here again or to recommend it to others. Thanks for a fab stay Yes!