Peaches Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

It was so great staying at this hostel we felt like we were at a hotel. We were able to relax and recharge before going back home from our holiday. It was amazing having air conditioning to avoid all of the mosquito bites and having a big clean space to sleep, shower, relax and enjoy our last night in Romania! Awesome price and would DEFINITLY stay here again. The only thing is we needed a taxi in the morning but no one was at the front desk! Maybe a bell or something could work?

Dear guest, Thank you for leaving such a nice and detailed review for our hostel; any comments and suggestions from our guests are welcomed. We are looking forward to welcoming you again if you visit Bucharest again! Hugs from Peaches, Irina

LaDespani

Brasov, Romania

After 3 nights in a crammed, hot, and dirty hostel in Bucharest we were happy to find this gem. We booked for the price but will be rebooking for the comfort, clean, home away from home feeling this place gave us. Although its a bit of a walk from the station you forget all about it when you see your room and the amazing layout of the place. Truly felt like we were at last on holiday! The couple who own it are also super informative and helpful. We definitely suggest it for other couples!

Giramundo Hostel

Ibiza, Spain

The beds weren't extremely comfy but hey, a bed in Ibiza for under 25 euro? Worth it. Some wouldn't call the security top of the line but I felt safe in the neighborhood and in my room (but I went in low season). Seemed like only one shower on our floor with extra toilet so it got dirty but I could tell they clean at least twice a day. Helpful staff, close to the beach/center and would stay again.

Hostel Sampaoli

Florence, Italy

As an American living in a city that has outlawed smoking in public places for years this is probably being unreasonable but the reason for my low review is because my room/sheets wreaked of smoke. I stayed in a private with a friend which the room was spacious but the bathroom was dirty and just creepy. "You get what you pay for" didn't apply since I stayed at a B&B the next night which was exceptionally clean, more convenient location, and even cable/internet in our room for the same price.