• USA, Female, 25-30
The 4You Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
7.4
19th Dec 2015

Not sure if it was the group of people when I was staying or if I was in the common area at the wrong time but I didn't really feel like this was a place I'd want to stay if I was traveling by myself again. Sheets smelled clean, beds and pillows were super comfy but it didn't really look like the bathrooms and showers were cleaned daily. The location is ideal, right next to the train station and there is always security walking around that part of the city so I never felt unsafe at night.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Art Hole Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
11th Dec 2015

BEST HOSTEL EVER. I extended my stay by about 4 days and didn't want to leave! Staff was extremely helpful in identifying activities, places, areas to visit and in anything you need in the hostel. Every situation thrown their way they handled exceptionally. If you're traveling alone, it is extremely easy to make friends. I stayed in 3 different rooms while I was there (again bc I kept extending my stay) and found all to be spacious and comfortable. Can't wait to be there again!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Peaches Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
15th Jul 2013

It was so great staying at this hostel we felt like we were at a hotel. We were able to relax and recharge before going back home from our holiday. It was amazing having air conditioning to avoid all of the mosquito bites and having a big clean space to sleep, shower, relax and enjoy our last night in Romania! Awesome price and would DEFINITLY stay here again. The only thing is we needed a taxi in the morning but no one was at the front desk! Maybe a bell or something could work?

Dear guest, Thank you for leaving such a nice and detailed review for our hostel; any comments and suggestions from our guests are welcomed. We are looking forward to welcoming you again if you visit Bucharest again! Hugs from Peaches, Irina

LaDespani, Brasov, Romania
10th Jul 2013

After 3 nights in a crammed, hot, and dirty hostel in Bucharest we were happy to find this gem. We booked for the price but will be rebooking for the comfort, clean, home away from home feeling this place gave us. Although its a bit of a walk from the station you forget all about it when you see your room and the amazing layout of the place. Truly felt like we were at last on holiday! The couple who own it are also super informative and helpful. We definitely suggest it for other couples!

Giramundo Hostel, Ibiza, Spain
3rd May 2012

The beds weren't extremely comfy but hey, a bed in Ibiza for under 25 euro? Worth it. Some wouldn't call the security top of the line but I felt safe in the neighborhood and in my room (but I went in low season). Seemed like only one shower on our floor with extra toilet so it got dirty but I could tell they clean at least twice a day. Helpful staff, close to the beach/center and would stay again.

Hostel Sampaoli, Florence, Italy
5.4
26th Jan 2012

As an American living in a city that has outlawed smoking in public places for years this is probably being unreasonable but the reason for my low review is because my room/sheets wreaked of smoke. I stayed in a private with a friend which the room was spacious but the bathroom was dirty and just creepy. "You get what you pay for" didn't apply since I stayed at a B&B the next night which was exceptionally clean, more convenient location, and even cable/internet in our room for the same price.