Hostel Plinio, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
20th Mar 2013

Hotel Plinio was so much more than I expected. Even though it's a hostel, nothing felt cheap. I actually think itd be a great place to come back with my family. The city's real chill. We came here for some beach time, but unfortunately only scheduled one night. Big mistake. Can't wait to come back and stay at Hotel Plinio

Casa Tranquilo Hostal, Monteverde, Costa Rica
19th Mar 2013

Casa tranquilo is not new or flashy, but it has everything you need and it's fun. And it's cheap. The staff is awesome. David helped me arrange transportation from La Fortuna, and got me schedule on a coffee tour before I ever arrived. Estaban helped us once we got there, and suggested great places to eat, and other things we could do in Monteverde. Also, he's beautiful ;) I'd definitely stay here again if I make it back to Monteverde.

Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
17th Mar 2013

This place was so much fun. It's really clean, they have a great pool. They have a small restaurant/bar on site that's actually quite good. We stayed in the tents, which was different. I enjoyed it, just be aware that there is no a/c. Staff is wonderful and beautiful. They have lots of activities that they can arrange for you and they're cheaper than any tourist place in town. Great place!

5.7
4th Mar 2012

I chose this hotel for its nearness to the airport. Having just return from a month in Thailand, and having stayed in some pretty basic accommodation, I still felt like this place was worse than anyplace i had stayed abroad. It's the kind of place where you have to check the room for bed bugs. All in all, it did the job. But spend the extra 20 dollars and stay somewhere better.

3rd Feb 2012

If you need a place near the airport, this is perfect. I got into bkk at 1:00am and left around 9. I can't really speak to it's character or say how much fun it is, but it was exactly what I needed

City Hostel Seattle, Seattle, USA
7th Jun 2011

The was my first hostel experience State side, and I was more than impressed. The staff was great. The rooms are really fun. They had a ton of bathrooms and shower, which was a +. Met a lot of cool people. I would definitely recommend it!

Labyrinth Hostels, Vienna, Austria
14th Jun 2010

This is a fine hostel. You can\'t beat the price. This was my second stay. I only needed a place to sleep, and this fit the bill. No complaints, but nothing much to praise either.

14th Jun 2010

I had a really good time at this hostel. They do things a little different than others I've stayed in. They have a guest kitchen, but it's closed after 5. They provide dinner though, for good prices, and it's tasty. In the rooms they provide you with lockers... that actually lock. I had a really good time here, and in Salzburg. I will be back!

Labyrinth Hostels, Vienna, Austria
8.0
11th Jun 2010

This hostel was very average. A fine place to stay if you�re just passing through. It�s in a great location, but the water in the showers is either freezing or scalding- never a medium. They don�t provide dishes, pots or pans, or silverware. Be warned if you want to cook your own food! But the overall experience was good.

Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
3rd Jun 2010

I had the best time here. Giovanni is wonderful. He made the effort to get to know all of the guests. He will sit you down for nearly an hour when you arrive and tell you all that Napoli has to offer. I had no idea there was so much to do there. I'll have to come back for a longer trip and when I do, I'm coming back to Giovanni's!

Hotel Al Gazzettino, Venice, Italy
9.3
31st May 2010

As soon as we walked into the hotel, Daniele knew who I was and where I was from and how long I was staying. The rest of the staff was very nice. We arrived before check-in time, but when came back later that day they had carried our luggage to the room. The next morning we had a fantastic breakfast. This place is definitely a great place to stay. I'd come back.

29th May 2010

The only draw back to this hostel is the location. It's not actually in Bergen, but with the city bus that comes pretty regularly, you can get there w/in 10 minutes. The facilities are great- huge kitchen and lounges. Wifi's free, but you have to pay to use their computer. We had to leave really early on the morning that we checked out, and so they packed a breakfast for us. This was a very nice place that I would recommend to anyone.

Dorm.No, Bergen, Norway
9.3
28th May 2010

The location of the hostel is perfect! It is about a 3 minute walk from Bryggen-- where most everything was. The beds are very cozy and we met a lot of really neat people. The staff was somewhat absent from the hostel.. there wasn't much of a check-in or check-out. Other than that it was great.

26th May 2010

Despite its distance from the city, I really enjoyed this hostel. The staff was very helpful when were trying to book train tickets to Bergen. They were very friendly and fun to talk with. The room we stayed in was spacious and clean. The breakfast in the morning was really good too, they had a lot of choices. I had a really good time here.

Astor Victoria, London, England
25th May 2010

It's hard to review this hostel, because we were hardly here at all. We basically used it only for sleeping. But the staff was friendly and the place was clean. The room got really hot at night though.

Kinlay House Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
16th Apr 2010

This was the best hostel experience I have had. It's in a great, central location. The staff is really cool. The place is clean. The people are fun. I will definitely be back!