Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

GREAT PLACE!! I'd definitely recommend staying there. Staff is really helpful and fun!!

• 5th Feb 2013

Astor Victoria

Great hostel, would most certainly recommend. Great staff.

• 3rd Feb 2013

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

First of all we booked at red nest, but when we arrived there there was a sign saying that red nest was closed and that we were supposed to go to purple nest, wich was really nice and close, but the hostel could've noticed us before hand. At the hostel everything was really good, clean, organized and all. The staff was good but nothing beyond that. They didn't show much interest in helping us. It's a great place to meet people, it's a very big hostel and there was lots of people.

• 1st Nov 2012

I didn't feel safe while walking around the area, even though the staff told me it was safe. And some time after i heard it wasn't sabe at all. I felt like the energy of the place was kind of heavy. Didn't see a lot of people at the place. Although i thought the place has good price rates.

• 15th Feb 2012

Hi Katia, I am sorry you felt like that. My daughter walks around Central and none of us have had a problem in 23 years staying here. Out of all the areas Central has the friendliest people from all over Africa, and it is one of the few places left where people will greet you on the street. There is a perception from people who do not stay in the area that the area is not safe, but the reality and the crime stats do not back this up. Also I am quite surprised that you gave us full marks for security even though you said you did not feel safe? Did you not perhaps think that 1 was good and 5 bad? Then all the other numbers should be higher?

Gibela Backpackers Lodge Durban

Durban, South Africa

Great place, great staff, very well located, loooove the showers! I highly recomend!

• 12th Feb 2012

Well the showers and endless hot water is a great Gibela selling point. Even in the midst of of summer the showers go down well.