Reviews: campa993825

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 35

The lounge is really good. You have fun and you can eat & drink, but when I was there there was no refrigerator, and almost no kitchen. We didn't have a restroom at 5th floor (we needed to go to 3rd floor). It's hard to say if I can recommend the hostel, because it has great things and others that are so strange for a Hostel like this.

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you had a great time in our hostel and enjoyed the comfort of our common area. Unfortunately we do not advertise a full kitchen facility, however we do have a microwave that guests may use at anytime. Bathrooms and showers are located at each end of the hallway on each floor. We also have front desk staff 24 hours to help with any questions or concerns.

La Covacha Hostel

Salta, Argentina

It's a beautiful place and people are very nice. I recommend this place!

Excellent place. I would like to come back. The staff is great and the location too.

Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excelente ubicación y la gente del hostel atención inmejorable. Quizá mejoraría la limpieza en general. Un lugar para jóvenes, es ideal.

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

It's a great hostel, nice people and it has an excellent location. I really enjoyed my stay there and I hope to be back soon.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It's a really good place. Very comfortable, and it's not expensive. Staff is friendly and the location is excellent. I would like to come back to this hostel.

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I really like this Hostel. Great people, it is very clean and comfortable. One of the greatest things is that you are in Metelkova which is a nice place to go out at night. I would like to come back!

Liverpool International Inn

Liverpool, England

It's a nice place! I will come back for sure. I recommend this hostel! Safe and clean, Bathroom is really good, shared but in your room. Lounge tv is big.

YHA London Earls Court

The place is good, could be better, but you can stay. Could be better I think.

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

Muy recomendable, muy simpáticos los chicos, con una excelente atención! I recommend it, very polite, amazing staff, it's a great hostel! Alberto from Argentina, Buenos Aires.