Ming Courtyard

Beijing, China

Loved how the hostel is in a hutong area~it was a little difficult to locate, but the staff was helpful in giving directions and coming to find me and lead me to the hostel. The staff was very friendly and kind, and also very knowledgable about Beijing, where the good places are and how to get there.

Nice atmosphere, clean and comfortable~I had come in very late, after 1am, and the staff were still lively, happy and enthusiastic to help me check in and tell me about Xi'an and things to do there. They also had a cute kitten in the hostel :)

The hostel is inside a courtyard house, very spacious and atmosphere is quiet and peaceful. It's close to many good restaurants that sell a lot of Ping Yao's local foods. In the hostel there was an exception of one girl who didn't speak English or Chinese well (spoke another dialect) and had a very bad attitude. Besides her, the owner and other workers were friendly and helpful.

I've traveled through many cities in China but this is the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff were all very friendly and told us about many villages and places to go to, more authentic than the touristy Xidi and Hongcun. In the evening we'd play games with us if it wasn't too busy. They also have a cool bar in an old train car outside! Besides Huangshan and the villages, staying here was one of the highlights of my trip, thanks to the kind, helpful staff for making it worthwhile!

Thanks for your comments. It is our pleasure to receive your so precious praise. Your smile is so beautiful, we miss you very much. Welcome to our hostel again!

I loved the hostel when I stayed there the first time so I stayed there a second time. Staff was very kind and helpful. They helped me and were very patient in telling me how to come there by bus when I got lost. They recommended many interesting things to see and do in Hangzhou. They also have adorable Siamese cats and kitten :)

Hi ,Thanks a lot for your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here :) Hope you will still come to Hofang if you come to Hangzhou again :)

Three Legged Frog Hostel

Beijing, China

I live close to Beijing and travel there often. By far, this is the worse hostel I've ever stayed in there. The room wasn't very warm, even with the heater. The beds were hard and uncomfortable. There was a problem with the toilet in the room and I told the person at the front desk but no one came to fix it so the bathroom smelled terrible. Won't be staying in this hostel again!

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

Clean, friendly staff, location is also good, close to Wang Fu Jing street and hutong area. Food is also pretty good, too and they make it quickly, not like other hostels where you wait 45 minutes or more.

Very clean hostel, also in good location, close to Da Dong Hai and the bus route.

Great hostel and very friendly,helpful staff! Location is also good, it's close to Xiamen University and the bus route so it's easy to get out and around!

Hostel is very colorful and in a good location close to Xiamen University and the bus route to get you around the city. The staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

I live in a small city nearby, so I often come to Beijing to hang out. Every time I've come, I've stayed in this hostel. Its very clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Don't want to stay anywhere else!

Hi, thank you for stay at our hostel, see you next time. Regards

Very clean and very friendly staff, especially Lizzie, she was very helpful. They helped me get to the hostel from the station and find all the places I wanted to visit in the area. The hostel also has very cute cats :-)

Hi thanks very much for your comment. So glad that you spent a good time here.Welcome next time.