HI - Lisbon Centre

Lisbon, Portugal

The place was very clean, including the bathroom, There is a subway station right on the corner. My only problem was the internet, at the first day wasn't working at all, and the next day was poorly working.

• 18th May 2014

Hostel Prime Guimares Lda

Guimaraes, Portugal

There wasn't any kind of heater even on the tap, it was very cold during the night, if you go during the summer it won't be a problem.

• 5th Apr 2014

Private Accommodation

Lisbon, Portugal

They was very unprofessional. I was suppose to arrive at 23:00, but my flight has delayed, so I got there at 00:00, I didn't call them because my phone doesn't work in Portugal, but anyway, was just a delay, behold when I got there my room had been sold to another person. I feel that as a disrespect. After that they provided me a room in another hostel, it was equally weird and uncomfortable. The bathroom was inside the room, I could sleep while I looked to the shower. Worst stay ever.

• 10th Sep 2013

Apartment Sonja

Pula, Croatia

Was a great stay, the bed and bathroom was very clean... It's very close to everything in the city, and to get to the beach the owner was very gentle and took us to there. It was very very good.

• 27th Apr 2013