Auberge Bishop

Montreal, Canada

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

Wow! There were some mixed reviews of this hostel from various sources on the net (Trip Advisor, Hostel World, etc.), but I found it a clearly fantastic place. Yes, they are doing renovations, but that did not subtract too much from the nice style of the place. I loved my time there and it was just what I was looking for. Definitely I will stay there again!

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Posada Jos� Bocanegra

Granada, Spain

I was not expecting a lot from such a cheap hostel. It satisfied all my needs and I was happy with the service. Many of the reviews I have read about this place were false: there WAS wifi and there is a common room space downstairs with couches and a pool table. There were even some breakfast items offered in the morning (NOT a full breakfast, more of a hospitality treat). It is not super close to downtown, but it is a nice 20 minute uphill walk to La Alhambra.

The Spot Central Hostel

Seville, Spain

I had a faulty light in my room, but it was quickly fixed. That was the only negative thing I had happen to me. The staff was fantastic and invited me to events and to meet new people. I could tell it is a great community/family they have at The Spot. When I go back to Sevilla, I would love to stay there!