Auberge Bishop, Montreal, Canada
20th Dec 2013

The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
29th Jun 2013

Wow! There were some mixed reviews of this hostel from various sources on the net (Trip Advisor, Hostel World, etc.), but I found it a clearly fantastic place. Yes, they are doing renovations, but that did not subtract too much from the nice style of the place. I loved my time there and it was just what I was looking for. Definitely I will stay there again!

HI-Montreal, Montreal, Canada
31st Dec 2012

Posada Jos� Bocanegra, Granada, Spain
7.7
10th May 2012

I was not expecting a lot from such a cheap hostel. It satisfied all my needs and I was happy with the service. Many of the reviews I have read about this place were false: there WAS wifi and there is a common room space downstairs with couches and a pool table. There were even some breakfast items offered in the morning (NOT a full breakfast, more of a hospitality treat). It is not super close to downtown, but it is a nice 20 minute uphill walk to La Alhambra.

The Spot Central Hostel, Seville, Spain
26th Apr 2012

I had a faulty light in my room, but it was quickly fixed. That was the only negative thing I had happen to me. The staff was fantastic and invited me to events and to meet new people. I could tell it is a great community/family they have at The Spot. When I go back to Sevilla, I would love to stay there!