Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

If you are looking for something very basic, simple and quiet, then this would be the place. Very clean and good wifi. Not to much action going on around the hostel however you can take a 5 min stroll to the river front to get some entertainment. Martin is very sweet and really looks out for his guests!! He does his best to welcome you and takes the time to give you a run-down of Phnom Penh and the surrounding area. I would say a good value for the area and for what you get.

HI-Sukhumvit

Bangkok, Thailand

Really nice and clean. Awesome location! Only downfall was that you have to enter in a wifi password to use the internet on your laptop, and it kept kicking me off frequently or I couldn't even log in the first time, it took several attempts. Other then that its a really great place to stay!

Hostel PTICL

Bangkok, Thailand

The employees there were so incredibly nice and very helpful!! The rooms were very clean as well, and its nice having wifii in them as well. I would totally recommend this place to someone. My only suggestion would be that I think 500 bhat may be a little steep for a private room with no bathroom.