Reviews: sethcarreiro8069

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Pension Amalur

San Sebastian, Spain

Pension Amalur in San Sebastián is a gem and I would recommend it to any traveler or group of travelers looking for a clean, secure, inexpensive alternative to a hotel. The "hostel," which feels more like a home, is located just minutes from the water and is in a very safe, central part of the city. Beds are very comfortable and everything was so spotless and new. The house, however, still retains its character making staying here an experience in itself. Miguel, the owner, is just wonderful! :)

• 20th Apr 2014

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Ganbara Hostel is situated in the best area of Bilbao. Because of Ganbara's ideal location in the heart of the old district, I was able to walk to and from everywhere I wanted to go and everything I wanted to see. The hostel is also located nearby the metro which makes for an easy trip to and from the bus station, train station, et cetera. Staff at the hostel are very knowledgable and willing to answer any questions you may have. Beds are okay, nothing special, but the breakfast is really great!

• 19th Apr 2014

Hostel Prime Guimares Lda

Guimaraes, Portugal

I couldn't have possibly enjoyed my stay at Hostel Prime Guimarães any more than I did! The hostel is a family-owned business with the atmosphere to match: I felt at home the minute I walked through the door! Fausto & Célia couldn't have been any more hospitable, they truly know how to make you feel welcomed! The location is perfect - safe, within perfect walking distance to everything, quiet but within 5 mins to nightlife. The hostel is SPOTLESS, probably the cleanest hostel I've ever visited!!

• 2nd Mar 2013

Fundalucia

Granada, Spain

Fun-da-lucia is more like a bed and breakfast rather than a hostel. It is nestled in the most quaint, welcoming village, not far from Granada yet quiet enough that it is perfect for spending the days in the city and the nights relaxing. Everything is very clean and organized. There is so much character to it that it was difficult for me to leave. Fun-da-lucia is a unique place and I CANNOT WAIT to return. I recommend this place wholeheartedly for anyone, young, old, solo travelers, or groups!

• 10th Jul 2012

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

I had missed my bus and could only stay at this hostel for one night, BUT I definitely enjoyed my stay. The hostel is new and super safe (small lockers but perfect for passports, money, laptop), and the staff are very friendly. Daily organized tours and different events too, though I wasn't able to take advantage of these. The hostel is located on a busy avenue about a 5-minute walk from everything you'd want to see in Seville. Only complaint: there is ONE toilet and shower for the 10p suite!

• 27th Jun 2012

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Definitely one of the best hostels I've visited! The hostel is located in an old, charming building, but is completely modern on the inside. Everything was spotless and the beds were comfortable. Staff are extremely helpful and willing to hang out with you, give advice, and organize events. Location is perfect, right in the center of shopping and nightlife. I would have preferred newer, more secure lockers, but I felt safe the entire time knowing there's a 24/7 reception desk. All in all, GREAT!

• 10th Jun 2012

Pousada de Ponta Delgada

Ponta Delgada, Portugal

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Hostel is located in an old but renovated building and provides all the things you'll need for a comfortable stay. Staff are very helpful and everyone speaks perfect English. Doing laundry is free so long as you wash by hand; using the hostel's washer was a bit expensive in my opinion. Breakfast is simple, but fresh, and the hostel was spotless. Water pressure was perfect. Location is about a 10-minute walk from the city center, but only 5 minutes from the mall.

• 2nd Jun 2012