• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2013

It was a great hostel for a night in with the family. Pretty far out in the suburbs, so not good for going out or doing much in town, but very nice staff and cool hangout/bar/dining area!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you had a good time with us. We hope to see you soon. Regards, Palmers Lodge Hillspring team

• USA, Female, 18-24
Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
11th Mar 2013

Probably my favorite hostel I've stayed in yet. I traveled alone and everyone was SO welcoming and fun. The set up was awesome and it really is like a little family, even though I was there for only 2 days. incredible. The staff were the coolest too, great attitudes and really knew how to have an awesome time. "Cyclops" (willy) is the absolute coolest guy I've met,and has some incredible stories. If you stay here, which you should, get to know him!! AWESOME HOSTEL, AWESOME PEOPLE, AWESOME CITY.