Reviews: leticiasarruda942

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 28

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel has a great location, right next to the subway and it's very close to the beach. The atmosphere is really cool, they give you a free caipirinha when you check in and every night has caipirinha and beer with a good price. the hostel is great for those who is traveling alone and want to find company. All rooms have air conditioning and breakfast is quite good The hostel is a little bit noisy (even with the silence's warning after 22h)

Dear Leticia, We want to thank you for taking the time to share your comment here. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay at the House, our bar, prices and atmosphere, among other things. About the silence hours, we can assure you it won´t be a problem during your next visit! Thank you for your advice!... We hope to see you again in the future! It was very nice to meet you! Kind Regards, El Misti staff.

Che Lagarto Hostel Natal

Natal, Brazil

I loved the hostel. From the security guy to the cooks they are all very kind and helpful. The hostel is very clean, bedrooms, bathroom, every thing was clean. Breakfast was very good. Probably I'll recommend to all my friends. I had a great time.

Lagoon Backpackers

Buzios, Brazil

The hostel is a little far from the center you have to take a bus (about 20 min), but is very near to some of famous beaches, like Geribá. The security is very poor, the front door is always open even during the night. The breakfast is good, with bread, juice, fruits and the staff is nice. I went during a big holiday so the hostel was full and they have some problems to clean everything. The value for money is good.

NO!! We have people looking after 24h and FINGERPRINT ACCESS CONTROL, it was repairing. Even though tBuzios is the safest place in Brazil as Lagoon Backpackers never had any single problem.

Ginga Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Good hostel! It is well located and clean. The staff are friendly. The breakfast should be better but is good.

El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I liked the atmosphere, was very cool, the staff were very nice. Great breakfast I think the showers could be better

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is nice. Breakfast is good. The location is good too. They have garage parking for free. Greats parties, they organize party every night. Awesome!

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I loved this hostel, excellent parties, good breakfast and very kind staff. I really like to thanks Felipe for help me with my shuttle problem, that was very kind

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

This hostel was ok, small and cleanly. The wifi and the showers are not so good and staff were ok too, but not friendly. The location is near to termini station, but is not near to the Colosseum or Trevi Fountain.

Ona Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

This is not a hostel to stay in if you want to party, they don't have any activities or informations about parties However I had a good time at this hostel. The rooms are clean. Staff was helpful. Location was good, the metro stop is one block away. The negatives points was that the wireless didn't work into my dorm room and the kitchen is not so clean.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

I loved this hostel! The staff are very, very kind, social room is amazing, parties are awesome, all the rooms and bathroom are clean.