Reviews: leticiasarruda942

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Ginga Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Good hostel! It is well located and clean. The staff are friendly. The breakfast should be better but is good.

• 1st Nov 2013

El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I liked the atmosphere, was very cool, the staff were very nice. Great breakfast I think the showers could be better

• 31st Aug 2013

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is nice. Breakfast is good. The location is good too. They have garage parking for free. Greats parties, they organize party every night. Awesome!

• 2nd May 2013

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I loved this hostel, excellent parties, good breakfast and very kind staff. I really like to thanks Felipe for help me with my shuttle problem, that was very kind

• 15th Nov 2012

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

This hostel was ok, small and cleanly. The wifi and the showers are not so good and staff were ok too, but not friendly. The location is near to termini station, but is not near to the Colosseum or Trevi Fountain.

• 4th May 2012

Ona Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

This is not a hostel to stay in if you want to party, they don't have any activities or informations about parties However I had a good time at this hostel. The rooms are clean. Staff was helpful. Location was good, the metro stop is one block away. The negatives points was that the wireless didn't work into my dorm room and the kitchen is not so clean.

• 1st May 2012

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

I loved this hostel! The staff are very, very kind, social room is amazing, parties are awesome, all the rooms and bathroom are clean.

• 27th Apr 2012