Reviews: james_siy7508

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 24

I booked for three nights via hostelworld and after my second night I was told I had to check out by a cleaner while still in bed. I went down and questioned why I was being told to check out.. They didnt give me much a of a reason besides I was being moved room? They made me completely check out and wait till 2pm to check back In. I found that to be utterly ridiculous!!! I booked and paid for a room for three nights. Besides that showers were decent, bathrooms clean and rooms ok.

• 8th Jun 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Loved my stay in the kinlay. Beds were comfortable, rooms clean and staff were very friendly.

• 29th May 2013

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Hostel is in a great location, kitchen has everything you need, and rooms were clean and all had great wifi in them. Staff were a great help with every question I had and even gave great recommendations on things to see

• 27th May 2013

Gallery Hyde Park

Booked here to two nights, and ended up staying for extra one. Staff are very friendly and hostel has a great common room/kitchen and bathrooms are also good. Very close to shops, tubes and Hyde park. For a new hostel it's defiantly fantastic!

• 22nd May 2013

Keystone House Kings Cross

• 21st May 2013

Clink78

This was my first Hostel Stay ever, so i was worried at first. But once i was there i found the Place to be very Clean and Staff were great. never had any hassles. Downstairs bar had a decent night life and also meet some interesting people. great free breakfast. Only Downfalls i have are the rooms get way to hot, but that could also be from staying in a 12 bed room. major downfall are the showers, they need to make them last longer then 20 seconds.

• 3rd Apr 2012