Reviews: james_siy7508

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Geo Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

The hostel is location is fantastic and close to everything. The staff are friendly and super helpful when it came to questions I had. Free breakfast cooked to order. Hostel is very clean and well maintained and offer a great upstairs seating area with a. Great view of the city.

• 11th Dec 2014

Hostal 25^59

Cartagena, Colombia

The hostel closed down without informing anyone that had a booking. Leaving me and a friend unaware and stranded. Forcing us to look elsewhere paying for for such short notice. After contacting them numerous times and not getting any response. HostelWorld stepped in and they were mostly unresponsive to them. However I have been credited via HostelWorld customer service so I'm satisfied. I would however never recommend this hostel due to its poor communication skills and how they have handled it

• 24th Nov 2014

Mexico City Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

I stayed 10 days at the Mexican city hostel. The hostel was in prime location in centro historico. All forms of transport were nearby. Staff where all very happy to help and give advice. And spoke English and Spanish perfectly. Rooms where very clean and spacious compared to others I have stayed in. Bathroom and showers where kept clean an tidy at all times. Only down side I found with the showers is that some take a little long to warm up. Nothing drastic at all. Great free breakfast.10/10

• 7th Nov 2014

I booked for three nights via hostelworld and after my second night I was told I had to check out by a cleaner while still in bed. I went down and questioned why I was being told to check out.. They didnt give me much a of a reason besides I was being moved room? They made me completely check out and wait till 2pm to check back In. I found that to be utterly ridiculous!!! I booked and paid for a room for three nights. Besides that showers were decent, bathrooms clean and rooms ok.

• 8th Jun 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Loved my stay in the kinlay. Beds were comfortable, rooms clean and staff were very friendly.

• 29th May 2013

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Hostel is in a great location, kitchen has everything you need, and rooms were clean and all had great wifi in them. Staff were a great help with every question I had and even gave great recommendations on things to see

• 27th May 2013

Gallery Hyde Park

Booked here to two nights, and ended up staying for extra one. Staff are very friendly and hostel has a great common room/kitchen and bathrooms are also good. Very close to shops, tubes and Hyde park. For a new hostel it's defiantly fantastic!

• 22nd May 2013

Keystone House Kings Cross

• 21st May 2013

Clink78

This was my first Hostel Stay ever, so i was worried at first. But once i was there i found the Place to be very Clean and Staff were great. never had any hassles. Downstairs bar had a decent night life and also meet some interesting people. great free breakfast. Only Downfalls i have are the rooms get way to hot, but that could also be from staying in a 12 bed room. major downfall are the showers, they need to make them last longer then 20 seconds.

• 3rd Apr 2012