Antarctica Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

Definitely recommend this hostel. The environment is great as well as the location and facilities . I found the bathroom really clean all the times as well as the kitchen. The rooms are warm and cozy. Gabriel, the manager, was a great host, but the rest of the staff could be a little more gentle.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

I really loved this Hostel, the staff is amazing and really helpful and the facilities are great! There are tons of bathrooms and restrooms, so we never need o wait in line to take showers! I will come back here for sure next time I'm in Barcelona!

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Really great hostel! The rooms are comfortable and have air conditioning, which is a plus. The walk to the beach is around 15 minutes, and from the train station is less than 2 min walking. The facilites are good and they have wi fi everywhere in the building, the kitchen and the atmosphere are great! They had spaghetti parties for €3,00 and free champagne party once! It was great!

Bastille Apartments

Paris, France

Really nice flat, i enjoyed my time in Paris here. They only give you one key though, which can be a pain if you and your friends leave and go out at different times. The flat is small, and usually you can hear people from the other floors talking. Not a big issue though...

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Good hostel to stay in Edinburgh, i really enjoyed it! Definitely recommend it. 15 min walk from the city centre, other than that it is really nice and close to the New Town!

The Walrus Hostel

I really loved my stay in the Walrus. Not only the location is perfect (5 min walk to the House of Parlament), but also the staff is the most helpful I`ve ever met in a Hostel. I really recomend it.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It was a good hostel for the price I paid... nothing special though. Kind of distant form the city center, even though the metro station is just by it.

Inner Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really enjoyed this hostel. The beds weere really comfortable and the rooms were cleaned everyday. Wi-fi only works on the main lobby though. If you plan to stay near the city center, this hostel might be a little distant.

The Ritz by Hostel Inn

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Really good hostel, the location is PERFECT in Buenos Aires, you can go anywhere in the city in a matter of 40 minutes. Kind of noisy because it is by the biggest avenue in the world, but it wasn't a problem for me once the window was closed. Good price for your money, and really nice staff, helped a lot! Bed sheets could be cleaner

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel for the price I paid, really clean bathrooms and internal heater really good as well.

Comics Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

This hostel is amazing, i would even recommend it to my grandma, it is very clean, really easy access, and the host Stefano is really cool! The rooms are amazing, the bathrooms really nice and clean. For sure i will stay there next time i go to Rome!