• Australia, Male, 31-40
Hostal Backpackers� Inn, Quito, Ecuador
7.4
28th Oct 2016

Great location, very central and close to restaurants and nightclubs, but noise doesnt affect sleep. Very poor shower facilities. No or little hot water. However they are cleaned regularly. A lot of middle aged middle eastern men hanging around. I always felt safe, i am a 30 yr old 6ft. Beds are comfortable and clean, ventilation could be improved. they smoked directly outside our room so we couldnt open the window much. Good value for money, the kind of place you want to go just to sleep.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6.3
5th Aug 2013

I booked a bed in a small dorm well ahead of time. When I arrived I was told they were over booked, and had to go into a large 30 bed dorm. I asked why they wouldn't upgrade me as it wasn't my fault, and she just shrugged. The wife coverage is poor and slow connection. Bathroom in very poor condition and dirty, lack of ventilation in the room as well, just 1window for 30 people? Seriously?

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Mamy Dorme Hostel, Barranquilla, Colombia
20th Jun 2013

Fantastic, Mui Bien. Great hostel run by a great family. Clean, well positioned, with aircon and very helpful. The family did all they could to ensure i had a pleasant stay. If i ever go back to