The Dancing Eesti

Tallinn, Estonia

This place is disgusting!!! Been to over 60 countries and I have never seen anything like this! Disco on the lower level so literally no sleep all night.! No staff available just to check in take r money and off you go. 'Deluxe 4 bed dorm' with extremely worn out mattress! Awful experience....

Aberdeen Youth Hostel

Aberdeen, Scotland

Totally overpriced. no wifi, no B-fast include. 0 information given on the in check in only room number. Stayed on Friday for one night and there was a party in the next dorm all night! You can get a hotel room for £35 with bfast.

Awful place! 30+ years old capsules very dirty, linen not changed had to ask for it. Arrived @ 3:20 they made me wait 10 min as check in from 3:30 b-room afraid to touch anything water Ok but lots of mould around. Kitchen and equipment so old and dirty that I wouldn't dare to touch. Real shame! What a shambolic place!

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Nothing to complain about. Cheap and Ok totally fine for few days stay😉

Thank you for your comment. We hope you had a good time in Kyoto. If you have a chance to come back to Kyoto, please stay here again!

Homo Nomad Hostel

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Decent place to stay. Nothing to complain about. All positive 😉

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Mattress in my dorm 318 was horrible! For over 20€ you expect a decent sleep. B-far Ok but typical hostel style continental. Overall good but not great

Dear We are sorry about your experience with the Mattress As you can notice the mattress are cover by a special material to avoid bacteries and bed bugg. It s tru i can be noisy that is why we adviced to use the sheets that we give you at check in Thank you so much for staying at Woodstock

Hostal Bakano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

what can I say about this hostel? nothing really there was nothing special about that hostel.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Poland

F&F Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Dorm hasnt been cleaned and the linen hasnt been changed when we arrived

Goiabada com Queijo Hostel

Ouro Preto, Brazil

Really nice place ! Literally 5 minutes from the main square. Nice b-fast and nice public room. Big thanks for the staff with all the help. Highly recommended😉