Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Pop Inn Hostel

Rome, Italy

This hostel is very near to termini so that the location is nice but neighbourhood is a little bad. Hostel is safe clean an good in general

Hostel Pisa Tower

Pisa, Italy

This hostel was great.It is turned from a villa which make it small and safe.I guess this hostel was a family business .Staff was very helpful and there are lots of facilities .I love their terrace which you can chill out get relax and all place was very very clean and safe I really felt like home .You can eat and drink in common room and the place is very near to tower of pisa .

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

If you want just a bed for night this hostel is good but there are not any facilities or there are not many common places.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Ok this hostel was really great rooms are clean and staff are very helpful.They have a bar and the prices are good .Really enjoyed my stay and would choose this place for another time

A big thanks for your kind words from the whole team

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

This place is really good clean .Breakfast is decent .Location is also good too not hard to find .

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

This hostel is very good if you want to have a bed to sleep but there are not many facilities or any kinda atmosphere.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

I stayed 2 days in this nice camp site . They have very good facilities and very good staff.When I was arriving from Venice the shuttle took only me for a big bus and took me to hostel in time. They do not make you pay more but the camp site has its own market restaurant and bar so you will pay more .Tents are a little enoying because when someone walks on the floor of tent you can feel it from your bed.The staff was very nice when they get my dinner late they offer me a free coke and apologize.

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Milan, Italy

This hostel was very good and had a good complex .The staff was very good and they are really helpful about the city.I was very secure when I left my luggage.And it is really good value for what you pay no extra money or anything.

Emre Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

This place make you wanna go to another place

Chillout Cengo

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is a quite good hostel that is cheap clean safe and moreover friendly