• Taiwan, All Female Group, 18-24
Athens Colorful Urban Home, Athens, Greece
7th Jul 2013

The staff are really helpful and kind, my friends and I really appreciate their assistance! :)

Astor Victoria, London, England
19th Jun 2013

I lived in eight-bed dorm and the space is large enough. It's much better than I thought! However, the door made a noise when there's somebody coming in or out the room. I arrived very late in the night and there was still a staff...this hostel has the real 24-hour receptions!! :)

• Taiwan, All Female Group, 18-24
The Architect Hostel, Seville, Spain
17th Jun 2013

The location is really great. Though it's not very close to the train station or bus station, it is quite close to the major tourism attraction and many nice restaurants. Having a dinner near around and strolling back to hostel became the favorite activity of my friends and I. Sevilla is a beautiful city, I'll recommend people to stay near the tourism attraction and experience the city during the different time of a day.

The Architect Hostel, Seville, Spain
11th Jun 2013

I stayed in four-bed dorm and it was clean and not too crowded. I am a person who usually hv difficulty to fall asleep soon in the hotel or hostel. However, the bed of this hostel is very comfortable to me! Majority of their facilities seem new. I believe they've tried the best to select the good-quality facilities. Also, the staff are friendly! The only drawback is the temperature of shower water...it's not very stable.

Luna-Park Hotel, Paris, France
28th May 2013

The staff are really friendly. Also they speak fluent English, so for foreign tourists there's no need to be worried. There are many cafes or bakeries near around, and not too far away from the metro...I like it's surroundings! However the door and wall of my room couldn't block the noise effectively, people who are sensitive to noises should consider carefully. And...they don't hv elevator so it's better to mk sure that you can carry your own luggage! Otherwise it's value for money!

Paris Namdemun Guesthouse, Paris, France
22nd May 2013

The staff were really nice and the meals were tasty! It is a good place to meet new people, since everyone will gather around one big table to hv a meal. Second, it seems bit far away from city centre, however it's on metro L7 which is quite convenient to major tourism spots...no need to transfer for many times. I lived in 5 bed mixed-dorm, for people who are sensitive to light and noise: the curtain is not thick enough to block the light; also it's right next to the common area.

Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
12th Apr 2013

During my stay, I had talked to four different staff and all of them are helpful!! They are not only patient and friendly enough but also good at problem-solving! I've stayed in many hostels, and this hostel owns best staff without doubt!! And...(Sorry that I forgot your name), thank you for recommending me the ice-cream shop you like! It's nice!! However their price is slightly higher than Santini now...update this and help others who are also looking for an tasty ice-cream! :)

• Taiwan, Couple, 18-24
6th Apr 2013

Residenza Santa Croce, Venice, Italy
23rd Mar 2013

It's very close to the main station, so you can go and get your train without hurry. Though you can say it's not close to the main tourism spots, however the area it located in is not as crowded as those near the famous sites. They clean the room everyday; also the 4 bed dorm room is big, I can open my suitcase wide :D Some said their room isn't in the building which reception located at, but my 4 bed dorm is just upstairs, lucky me. The only weak point is their lack of wifi access.

Equity Point London, London, England
7.7
16th Jan 2013

I lived in 4 bed female dorm. The room is extremely small...if you have a big suitcase, it'll be almost impossible to open it in the room. And, if you're a person who tend to be bothered by the light during sleeping, don't get the upper bed(especially the one closer to the door). There's an automatic lighting active near the door, and it'll be annoying if someone come into the room in the midnight. Over all it's not a bad choice in London, their staff are nice.