Street Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I stayed there 3 nights and during that time the only staff that was there was two kids, probably the children of the owners. Overall I liked the hostel, but seeing the 13 year old girl get up to make breakfast for me made feel bad. I'm mostly mentioning it if the owners read this! I think it's a bit irresponsible, isn't it? Rooms are fine, location excellent. Expect it to be a budget hostel in Asia and you won't be disappointed.

• 20th Aug 2014

Smart Hyde Park Inn

The reception lady was pretty unfriendly, but not directly unfair. There are extra prices for literally everything, like £5 for a towel that you have to buy. The breakfast sucks like you would expect it to. The beds in the dorm have their own curtain, this is really nice, as you can leave your non-expensive valuables behind it (and save the locker-price). At your own risk of course.. Location adds up for much though.

We are sorry that our staff came across as unfriendly. We try to provide the best service possible. Thank you for appreciating our perfect location. We focus on providing affordable accommodation for budget-minded travellers in superb locations.

• 30th Aug 2013

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very nice hostel in the middle of everything! Everything was more than satisfactory, we were very pleasantly surprised. It's located in a party-street, so there is some noise in the evenings, but we were lucky and got a room away from the street. Otherwise this might be annoying, that be if you're not planning on partying yourself (which I definitely urge you too, as Krakow has incredibly many incredibly cool clubs!). So go to Krakow and go to this hostel! And bring earplugs..

• 24th Jan 2013
  • Denmark

Dear Jens!Thank you for your opinion it was great to host you here:)Hope to see you soon with you!We have earplugs:)

Flying Pig Downtown